I AM ON A MISSION. I AM GOING TO FOLLOW EVERY FUCKING BLOG ON THIS SITE. ALL OF THEM. HELP ME ACHIEVE THIS GOAL, INTERNET STRANGERS, BY REBLOGGING THIS POST AND I WILL FOLLOW ALL WHO REBLOG IT. E V E R Y O N E.
you gotta follow milf porn blogs as well then
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
YAY!!! I cannot believe it, but I have reached a phenomenal 50,000 followers (now 55,555)! That’s 49,500 more than I ever hoped to have, hehe, and to celebrate and say thank you for your unbelievable support, I want to give a little something back.
There will be three lucky winners who will each win one of these prizes…
The large Oh-Totoro (grey) plushie.
The medium Chu-Totoro (blue) plushie.
The small Chibi-Totoro (white) plushie.
All three of these plushies are genuine Japanese merchandise and feature the official “Approved by Studio Ghibli” sticker, so are very high quality! ^___^
HOW TO ENTER:
1. You must be following oh-totoro
- I will check this after making the draw and redraw if necessary.
2. You must reblog this post.
- Each reblog counts as an entry. You may reblog once per day.
3. You must be willing to give me your postal address.
- Well, this should be obvious.
4. A photo of each winner with their prize would be greatly appreciated so I can reblog it to oh-totoro, but this is not a requirement.
DATE OF DRAW:
Thursday 31st July 2014 (and will be announced a week later)
I will contact the three winners on this date and give them 48 hours to respond to my Ask. If I don’t receive a response, I will nudge up those who have responded and redraw the lowest prize. This will also be the case if Asks are not enabled. Make sure your Asks are enabled!
WHO CAN ENTER:
Anybody can enter. I will post to any country. So don’t miss out!
Good luck! x
If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of
understanding truth and beauty.
- Japanese Proverb
We haven’t had any tea for a week.
The bottom is out of the Universe.
- Rudyard Kipling
Exhibition at Leica Gallery, Salzburg, Austria
Opening August 8, 2014
Full image link →
CATEGORY III KAIJU
I have wondered about this for so long.
ELVES ELVES ELVES ELVES ELVES
It’s good to see Derpy Legolas alive and well in The Battle of the Five Armies…
Smaug’s attack and the ruin of Lake-Town
Full image link →
"I will have war”
(he’s wearing Thror’s crown I’m gonna cry T_T)
Thranduil in the teaser trailer for The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies
(I’m not ready for these films to end!)
'Prince Charles Cinema' in London employes ninjas. They quietly sneak around and hush noisy people in the theater.
Every time I’ve been there it’s been a special Audience Participation Event so I’ve never encountered this!!
For Labyrinth and Mean Girls they encourage shouting the lines along with the film so the ninjas are useless haha.
the-queen-of-fools we have to go see a normal film and keep an eye out!! :D
when u try to caffeinate yourself and just end up increasing ur heart rate with no discernible changes in levels of exhaustion